Adventurers.dk Forum

LEGO Adventurers & Indiana Jones Forum
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:20 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Lack of Members. + Im back! + Questions.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:08 pm 

Hello, its me! I know ive been away for an while (About 6 months) so when i ventured back to good old DK i thourght that it would have about 50 members, ect.

Its not?

Serously. RockRaidersUnited.Org gets about 5 new members a week. So why 'ent Adventurers DK getting more members?
Oh, and im re-doing the advert for Adventutrers DK on Youtube. Third times a charm ;)

Niall

PS, still going to egypt in december! Still taking Johnny Thunder and Mrs. Pippin Read to take pics!
(Yes Athos, im doing your photo idea to the next level.)

PSS.
Hey Kecia. Wernt you going to change the colour scheme of this forumj to make it more adventure-ry?

PSSS.
My Johnny Thunder Roblox game is good now, 4 levels, fith one comming soon. (only 350 times played. But hey. Its an kool game.)

PSSSS.
Bye :D

Post subject: Re: Lack of Members. + Im back! + Questions.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:55 pm 

Hi Niall,

Wow, many questions!

Quote:
So why 'ent Adventurers DK getting more members?
I don't know. Perhaps because you guys go away for 6 months, which means less activity here?! ;) Anyway, I think over the years, it has come quite clear, that there just aren't that many Adventurers fans around. LUGNET never had many posts in the Adventurers forum either. Adventurers is just not a big popular theme like Town, Trains or Castle. Finally people just want to stick with a few forums, rather than several different ones.

Quote:
RockRaidersUnited.Org gets about 5 new members a week
But are they all active members? I get 3-5 new registrations EVERY day. Unfortunately though, they are spammers, so I delete them. If I hadn't done so, the number of members here would have been MUCH higher.

Quote:
Wernt you going to change the colour scheme of this forumj to make it more adventure-ry?
I was, but it would take a lot of work and time. With so few users here, it hasn't really been worth all the work. The forums almost closed down a while back, but I decided to keep it going for those few of us who still like to come by here.

I hope your trip to Egypt will be fun. :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:25 pm 

Thanks Kecia.
Like i said ill make an realy good Adventurers.DK advert on Youtube.
And yes on RockRaidersUnited we have some spammers. But they dont bother us. After about an week they give up :lol:

I can't wait till i go egypt! And im sure my Johnny Thunder and Mrs Pippin Read will enjoy a few photos infront of Giza, Abydose, Sphynx ect!

Niall!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:33 pm 

I know some other Dutch Adventurers fans. maybe I could ask them to register....